Complement your IT staff and free up their time to concentrate on your core business, making everything run more smoothly.
Information technology leaders are constantly charged with providing high-quality services while cutting their costs. Using remote services to complement your in-house IT staff is one potential solution. Gartner estimates that “70% of IT support for infrastructure services can be performed from a remote location” and “remote infrastructure management services can reduce labor costs by 10% to 50%,” depending on the delivery location.
With our years of experience, we have the expertise to deliver high-quality services with proven results. Our clients realize benefits each day, including:
- Lower operational costs, with limited up-front expense
- Comprehensive solutions with ongoing management and monitoring of servers, storage, network, and middleware
- The ability to focus on core business requirements and innovation
- Increased infrastructure availability, with 24/7/365 proactive monitoring
- Real-time reports with automated notifications and alerts
- Access to the right combination of specialized remote competency centers and on-site capabilities
Sign up for a Cloud Readiness Assessment and see where you are along the Cloud implementation continuum.
• Call Us 1-877-971-7795
• Have a rep contact you
• or Fill out this form:
70% of businesses are either using or investigating cloud computing solutions.
Source: AMD (1/12)