Essextec Cognitive Innovations – Cognitive Consultant
Can you imagine becoming a subject matter expert and providing business and consulting leadership on IBM Watson projects with the IBM 2016 Worldwide Watson Innovative Business Partner of the Year Award winner?
As a Cognitive Consultant with Essextec Cognitive Innovations you will:
- Work with our Cognitive Innovations technical team and our customers to deliver solutions and solution components through analysis of business value, use cases, data, content, and processes.
- Be a key contributor in the solution delivery, methodology creation and enablement. You will be working closely with customers to deliver new cognitive computing solutions and enable cognitive computing transformations. You will be the subject matter expert on applying cognitive computing approaches to data, content and processes.
Do you have the ability to lead business analysis, use case definition, work with data models and apply the latest cognitive computing innovations to real works projects? Including:
- Uusing the latest and greatest natural language processing
- Conversational bot technology
- Machine learning and predictive models.
Have you demonstrated skills in some of the following?
- Extensive experience in an Agile environment
- Strong background writing user stories/agile story writing
- Basic knowledge of SDLC and waterfall
- Previous experience as a Business Analyst or Data Analyst
- Exposure to cognitive computing, enterprise search, natural language processing, predictive analytics, and artificial intelligence
Find out if you have what it takes to join our Cognitive Innovations team. Apply today.
For more information or to apply directly, reach out to Patricia Sirabella, firstname.lastname@example.org
This role can be remote from anywhere in the US with travel up to 75% of the time. Training on IBM Watson APIs and Services will be provided.