Essextec – eDiscovery Practice Leader
Location: Rockville, MD
We are looking for an eDiscovery Practice Leader to lead all facets of our eDiscovery practice.
- Pre-sales support
- Sales engineering
- Project estimation
- Internal training
- Knowledge transfer
- Marketing material deployment
- Delivery team leadership
- eDiscovery application architecture
- Technical architecture and component framework design
- eDiscovery application development, testing, implementation, and support
- Supervision of one to three developers, depending on the project
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Electrical & Computer Engineering or the foreign educational equivalent and five years of progressively responsible post baccalaureate work experience as a developer required. In the alternative, we will also accept Master’s degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering or the foreign educational equivalent and three years of work experience as a developer.
Find out if you have what it takes to join our team. Apply today.
For more information or to apply directly, reach out to Patricia Sirabella, email@example.com