Make better business decisions based on better business intelligence
Not just information, but smart information
Information in context is crucial. From simple lists to high-impact dashboards, Business Intelligence provides that context, helping you track performance, align actions, and share insights across the organization.
Business Intelligence gives you the “big picture” for your business. It takes raw data and funnels it into useful, meaningful information. With data visualization, queries, reporting, analyses, scorecards, and dashboards, personnel across the organization can easily find, analyze and share the information they need to improve decision-making.
- Look Back – Get reports and scorecards that describe your past performance.
- See Today – View real-time dashboards that quickly and intuitively detail your current state
- Plan Ahead – Run queries and analytics to understand trends and predict future performance.
People in virtually all roles and lines of business can explore and interact with information and share their insights with others. Users can even get Business Intelligence while on the road, with mobile apps that deliver vital information wherever and whenever they need it. You can use laptops, tablets or smartphones to see reports, analyses, dashboards, and more.
Business Intelligence can be even more effective when it includes data visualization, which brings individual components together for a comprehensive, graphical picture. Data visualization can start with a simple customer data set. Then you can scale it, adding more views of that customer, including those from big data. Interactive visualizations will also help you gain greater insight from your data.
Conducting a Business Intelligence Assessment is the first step to understanding your data, your workloads, and to developing a strategy for more robust insights and better business outcomes.
Establish a smarter Business Intelligence strategy
The sooner you establish a sound Business Intelligence strategy, the sooner you will be able to make faster, smarter business decisions. A strategic approach to information and data management with the right tools can:
- Quickly uncover new insights of existing data
- Speed up workloads
- Widen access to reporting and dashboards for non-technical users
- Bring all your data sources into a new age of data exploration, predictive, and cognitive computing
The experts at Essextec will work with you to envision what an environment for delivering insights to power your organization might look like.
Implement a smarter Business Intelligence solution
Turn data into past, present and future views of your organization’s operations and performance. You can use data visualization and reports to understand the immediate and downstream effects of decisions that span potentially complex interrelated factors. The goal? To help decision makers capitalize on opportunities and minimize risks, and drive better business outcomes.
A solid Business Intelligence and Reporting Strategy can provide:
- Faster time to answers about business from highly visual, interactive dashboards without lengthy deployment delays
- Personalized access to information, from the desktop or a mobile device, online or offline
- Easier access to game-changing insights with interactive data visualizations that enable you to more easily identify performance issues and apply corrective actions
- Trusted data and enterprise-class reporting for more consistent decisions without data drift or duplication
- Flexible cloud and on-premise deployment options that can grow as your business grows and help you meet diverse organizational requirements
Depending on the size of your operation – and the size of your data – you may need high-performance Business Intelligence. This enables you to analyze your bulk data rapidly when conventional IT systems aren’t capable of handling it. In some cases, solutions that combine analysis software with specially tailored and optimized hardware result in substantially faster analyses.