Business Risk & Cybersecurity Services
Is your sensitive data putting your business at risk? Keep your business and reputation intact. Mitigate risk and ensure the resiliency of your enterprise data and systems with our expert Business Risk and Cybersecurity Services.
With data exploding and new technologies continuing to evolve, companies must be resilient and prepared to handle many types of risk. You’re under constant pressure to improve performance, ensure the integrity of your information, and maintain continuous availability. With cyber attacks on the rise, you have to worry about both internal and external threats, as well as all the unexpected interruptions, that put your data, your employees, and your operations at risk every day. If you don’t know where your vulnerabilities are, your security can be compromised and your reputation may be on the line.
Essextec helps a regional benefits office protect its participants’ personal data. Read how.
Unlock the power of cognitive security with Watson. Learn more.
Cisco 2017 Midyear Cybersecurity Report. Download the report.
Essextec can help fortify your security strategy. Watch the video.
Understanding your risk posture may be one of the most important things you do this year. Our risk management consultants have the distinct ability to assess, identify, and prioritize your most significant areas of risk. We construct and implement comprehensive solutions to mitigate these exposures and the associated governance and compliance issues.
Build a Risk-Aware Culture and Management System
Risk comes in many different forms and from many different sources: rapidly shifting compliance and regulatory mandates, market volatility, budget uncertainty, people, technologies, and operational processes, and information complexities, to name the major threats. Our risk management consulting services can help you build a risk-aware culture, as well as manage and respond to cyber attacks and unplanned outages. Our risk management consulting services cover a wide range of offerings including Governance and Compliance, Managed Security Services, Business Continuity and Resiliency, and more.
- Client Success Story: Keeping a global biotech business secure with a tailored SIEM solution
- Client Success Story: Shoring up weak areas in infrastructure, process and employee behavior for a global distributor.
- Summary and attendee comments on the recent Essextec Roadshow: Anatomy of a Security Breach and How to Protect your Organization
- Business Risk Services Overview
- Business Risk Services Team meets with Sen. Tom Carper, Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee Chairman
- Managed Security Services Data Sheet
- Security for Retail Data Sheet
- Security for Healthcare Data Sheet
- Security Software Solutions Data Sheet
- Electronic Prescriptions and Information Risks White Paper
- Social Engineering White Paper
- Changing Social Media Rules for Finance White Paper
- Identifying the Real Security Threats to your Business White Paper