IT Security Software Solutions
IT Security is Now a Boardroom Discussion
In today’s information driven economy, security intelligence, prevention, detection and remediation must become part of an organization’s IT fabric. Does your organization have its protective strategies defined?
Protect yourself against the threat of attack and data breaches.
Business runs on software. To protect your business, your software must be secure. Application security is the foundation of your security strategy.
The ever changing number of online security and privacy breaches presents a serious challenge for clients. Exposure of corporate, customer, business partner, and financial data can have an adverse effect on an organization’s identity, customer, or business partner relations and business results. Web applications, in particular, appeal to computer hackers because they are often the gateway to vast amounts of confidential information such as customer files and credit card information.
Application security solutions can help your organization:
- Assess software code, web, and mobile applications for vulnerabilities
- Proactively find and remediate vulnerabilities
- Block attacks in real time
- Develop and deploy security rich web and mobile applications
- Ensure comprehensive, multi-layered, and scalable application security protection throughout the entire development lifecycle
- Automate the correlation of static and dynamic analysis results
- Leverage a single console for managing application testing, reporting, and policies
- Reduce business risk by providing visibility into issues that impact security best practices and regulatory compliance
- Lower costs associated with manual testing through intelligent, automated scanning
Data Protection Solutions
The amount of available data is growing exponentially; is your data secure?
The vast quantity, variety, and velocity of data means that old methods of governing data might not make sense anymore. Protect the integrity at the core of the data center.
Organizations need to automate information integration and governance at the point of data creation and within big data applications. Effective information integration and governance can help protect information and improve the accuracy of big data insights. Data security requires the monitoring, auditing, and protection of enterprise data to help ensure compliance. Data breaches and failed audits can result in financial penalties – in the millions of dollars – and even possible jail time. Organizations need to safeguard diverse data types such as structured and unstructured, online and offline – and do so across complex systems including cloud and big data environments.
The following help provide an in-depth approach to avoiding security incidents and help organizations be more prepared for disasters:
- Data discovery and classification
- Data redaction, data encryption
- Static and dynamic data masking
- Data activity monitoring
- Vulnerability assessments
How do Essextec solutions address our clients’ data protection needs?
We offer a comprehensive approach to protecting data across a range of threats, including insider fraud, unauthorized changes and external attacks – all while automating compliance. These solutions help organizations proactively identify unauthorized or suspicious activities by continuously tracking database actions, they facilitate data governance by preventing unauthorized changes to critical database values or structures, and manage up to four billion data objects in a single backup server.