Show your true value with innovative ideas and get a little help from the cloud.
Reinvent your processes for greater efficiencies, less redundancy, and improved security. And free up time for continuous innovation.
Like many organizations, yours probably depends on IT to drive innovation and help speed past the competition. And increasingly, IT depends on Cloud Computing to increase efficiencies, streamline management, and align to dynamic business requirements, freeing up IT resources to develop new and innovative offerings.
Cloud Readiness Assessment
Whether it’s envisioning the opportunities cloud can offer your business, analyzing your gaps and infrastructure readiness, building your cloud implementation roadmap, or prioritizing which workloads are put on cloud and how they will perform, Essextec cloud can help.
Click here for details on our Cloud Readiness Offering.
With many companies still in the early adoption stage, advancements in cloud technology and security are leading IT and business leaders to embrace this next-generation computing model.
Businesses are built on data but most businesses aren’t getting the most out of it. Read how we partnered to provide a solid cloud continuity solution for a non-profit legal group.
We’re helping clients like you succeed in the cloud every day.
- Cloud platform empowers a world-renowned auction house to improve online transactions.
- NRAD Client Success Story
- Tips for choosing a cloud services provider
- Bridging the Gap Between Public and Private Cloud – Infographic
- Leverage the power of cloud computing
In the Cloud, businesses are able to access different kinds of data, such as weather or social data, and combine it with their own business data. When this data comes together, businesses can better predict demand and trends, adjust pricing models, and maximize savings. That’s what the Cloud was built for.
Cloud computing provides web-based access for all of your stakeholders across multiple devices. It’s ideal for virtual or remote work forces; it can also reduce your operational cost by eliminating the need to buy hardware and/or software. We offer a full suite of Cloud Services that allow you to offload monitoring, administration, and maintenance functions so that you can redeploy your most valuable assets — your people — so they can focus on innovation and core business initiatives for your company.
Cloud Computing enables:
- Scalability and elasticity, allowing you to scale up or scale down to adjust to business needs
- Cost effectiveness, providing a shift from fixed to variable costs and a “pay for what you use” model
- On demand environments that allow applications and services to be provisioned as needed, regardless of user location or device
- Reduction in capital expenditures and energy consumption
- Increased business agility, so you can react and respond faster