IBM Integrated Managed Infrastructure Services
Simplify managing your enterprise IT infrastructure with modular services from a single vendor.
IBM IMI provides a suite of customizable services to help monitor and manage your cloud and hybrid IT infrastructure. These remote infrastructure management services help you reduce downtime, scale operations, and improve application availability, while keeping your assets within your premises, on IBM Cloud, or on public clouds. IBM service packages are designed for flexibility and can include monitoring or management of servers, storage, network, middleware, and cloud. They can also include event management, advanced performance and capacity management, and detailed reporting, plus other enhanced capabilities.
Whether you need assistance with a few specific tasks or are looking for more robust outsourcing solutions, this modular service allows you to select and pay just for what your organization needs.
IBM Integrated Managed Infrastructure Services can help you:
- Reduce unplanned downtime from server and network failures by up to 88%
- Increase IT staff productivity while reducing infrastructure costs
- Improve availability and resiliency via simple, integrated hybrid IT management
- Free up funds by consuming IT as an operating expense versus a capital expense
- Cost-effectively expand IT capabilities by tapping into IBM expertise drawn from thousands of client engagements
- Gain the flexibility to add or remove modular services as needed and pay for the services you use
- Keep your business running and anticipate problems with application visibility
- Securely integrate and manage across heterogeneous platforms via a single pane of glass
- Design, launch, and manage innovative new solutions at the speed of business by deploying managed platforms in hours
- Gain predictable and repeatable outcomes every day, every time with powerful autonomics
- Deploy, provision, and manage the entire solution with agility using an extensive library of patterns