The Case for Hybrid Cloud
In today’s IT landscape, cloud usage and adoption has passed a level of critical mass. Yet, many organizations struggle to properly embark on an appropriate hybrid cloud journey. Essextec solutions can provide the foundation for a new hybrid cloud enabled IT.
Sign up today for an Essextec Hybrid Cloud Technology Briefing where we’ll review the following and more:
- Cloud Economics
- Next Gen Security
- DevOps and DevSecOps
- Next Gen Data Center
- Applying Cognitive Computing
- Mobile Applications & Extranets
- Leveraging containers to manage your applications
IBM Cloud is designed for your data, AI ready, and secure
- IBM Cloud offers the widest array of database options, from relational to NoSQL, while ensuring strong consistency, high integrity, and no delay
- IBM Cloud powers AI-intensive workloads that demand data integrity, low-latency and parallel processing and offers a broad range of Watson AI and machine learning APIs to build your own applications
- IBM Cloud secures the movement of data on a network of networks and meets data sovereignty and compliance regulations with nearly 60 locally owned and operated data centers in 19 countries—more than any other cloud provider.