IBM Power Systems for Google Cloud Platform – Now Available!
Until now, IBM Power customers have had no option to move their Power workloads to the cloud. This new offering enables deployment of Power and associated x86 workloads to the cloud with Google Cloud Platform (GCP) Services for storage, networking, x86 compute, and analytics. A true cloud solution provided by a Tier 1 Cloud vendor.
- Running AIX workloads as virtual servers in the cloud
- Customer partitionable resources (Cores, Storage) for your virtual servers
- Testing your migrations to POWER9 with safety
- Modernizing existing applications using cloud-native services and AI
- Shifting to OpEx-based Cloud Economics model
- Revamping Disaster Recovery
MANAGED SERVICES OPTIONS
In addition to advanced custom application services, Essextec offers support beyond what is covered by the cloud service provider (CSP). We can create a Managed Services option that includes maintenance for the operating system (AIX, IBM i) as well as health checks, DR plan testing, and optional security reviews.
- “True Cloud” Infrastructure as a Service
- Rapid application deployment
- Consumption on demand, monthly subscription model
- Unified vendor agreements
- Scale with IBM POWER9 Enterprise class systems
- Flexible Cloud-based disaster recovery options
- Flexible Managed Services Options
- A GCP-aligned user experience for VM management