IBM Power Virtual Servers for IBM Cloud – Now Available!
If you’re feeling limited with an infrastructure that can’t quickly and economically scale, IBM has a new offering for Power Systems clients that addresses today’s enterprise hybrid cloud requirements. This offering is a true cloud solution provided by a Tier 1 Cloud vendor.
- Running AIX, System i, and Linux workloads as virtual servers in the cloud
- Testing your migrations to IBM POWER9 with safety
- Modernizing existing applications using cloud-native services and AI
- Shifting to OpEx-based cloud economics model
- Revamping your disaster recovery
- “True Cloud” Infrastructure as a Service
- Rapid application deployment
- Consumption on demand, pay as you go
- Elastic provisioning of IT resources (compute, storage, and network)
- Unified vendor agreements
- Scale with POWER9 enterprise class systems
- Expandable cloud-based disaster recovery options
- Flexible Managed Services options