The right tools for the right job
The best way to manage the total experience, leading to richer relationships
As digital engagement has evolved, organizations have created multiple systems to connect with different audiences. Publicly facing websites with built-in eCommerce for prospects and customers. Intranets for employees. Extranet sites for partners and vendors.
Historically, many of these systems utilized a toolset specifically designed to best support their initial business goals. Today, the best experiences require a complete and integrated “toolbox” – content, transactions, feedback, speed, eCommerce, and services are all essential to these digital experiences.
A unified platform can address the entire experience for all audiences, but the requirements for such a platform can be rigorous:
- To reach every audience, it needs to address intranets, extranets, mobile applications, and public websites, not to mention emerging channels of the Internet of Things and machine-to-machine interactions.
- To connect with people where they are, your user experience platform needs to deliver the experiences to web browsers and mobile devices, as well as publish to networks and content distributors.
- To put customers at the center, it needs to integrate front-end systems with back-end applications, seamlessly providing eCommerce and merchandising, procurement, B2B integration and payments, and informational content.
The advantages of unified digital engagement platforms
The benefits of such an integrated platform are far-reaching. Organizations that have deployed a solution to manage the full continuum of digital experiences enjoy:
- Higher ROI
- Lower TCO
- Better performance
- Improved user satisfaction
- Increased reliability and scalability
Maximizing analytics to maximize content
Organizations are increasingly turning to analytics to help dynamically segment and personalize each user’s digital experience, thereby providing a more valuable engagement.
A strong analytics foundation can help you understand audience needs, create and deliver highly targeted content, as well as drive “best next step” suggestions. As you gain access to more data from additional sources, analytics will help drive better digital experiences in real-time. Combine this with a unified platform, and now you can offer a highly personalized, fully integrated user experience across channels, media, and devices.
In short, your systems will help ensure you deliver the right content, to the right person, on the right device, at the right time, providing a tailored and effective digital experience for each individual user.
Smarter web content solutions
Web experience management software enables non-technical users to create and manage content, accelerating digital content development and deployment through all your digital channels. Essextec can design and implement a solution that provides:
- Rich text editing tools
- Rapid site deployment
- Extensive personalization support
- Configurable and reusable workflow model
- Social and mobile tools
- Integration with your existing systems
eCommerce that works
With an integrated eCommerce platform, you can deliver channel-agnostic shopping experiences – via mobile, social, or in-store – seamlessly and consistently. Essextec’s experts can help you implement an eCommerce solution that will engage your customers with immersive brand experiences across all touch points, all while delivering contextually relevant and useful content, marketing and promotions. Storefronts, B2B solutions, and commerce on the cloud can all be addressed.
An ongoing effort optimizes results
Delivery of an exceptional digital experience is a continuous, iterative process. To maximize this process, you need a partner who works with you and your team to clarify your business goals, and then designs and manages an ongoing experience strategy that furthers those goals.
The start is an assessment – of your business and its technologies – which is followed by a strategic plan and solution architecture for implementing the right processes and platforms. But it’s simply not enough to design and deploy a purely technological solution:
- User needs and requirements change and evolve more quickly than anticipated.
- Marketplace factors create new challenges and new opportunities.
- Long-term strategies and desired outcomes shift over time.
That’s why it’s critical that you choose a partner who can ensure your digital engagement efforts are continually optimized. Essextec can perform ongoing audits of the business climate – technologies, threats, and desired outcomes – and adjust and refine your engagement strategies and solutions to keep up with changing dynamics.