A new era of computing
Built with Collaborative Innovation, designed for Cognitive Business
The Next Generation of IBM POWER Systems
IBM POWER9 Systems are built to handle the most advanced data applications – and the next gen of cognitive computing. IBM servers and solutions can unleash insight from your data pipeline – from managing mission-critical data, to managing your operational data stores and data lakes, to delivering the best server for AI. POWER9 is supported by IBM AIX, IBM i, and Linux (both running with and without PowerVM).
- Unmatched performance
- An ideal platform for the journey to AI
- Optimized for the next wave of hardware accelerators
Read the Blog: IBM POWER9 Scale-Up servers designed to fuel innovation.
by Steve Sibley
Vice President, Power Systems Offering Management
Click here to view the IBM POWER9 Scale Out Servers Chart.
IBM POWER8 Systems
IBM Power Systems offer servers built with open technologies and designed for mission-critical applications. Today’s business leaders demand servers designed for big data that are optimized, secure, and adapt to changing workload requirements.
Designed for Big Data
Built to bring insights to the point of impact, these systems are the ideal platform for analytic applications with computing power, memory bandwidth, I/O and smart acceleration. These new systems extend Powers’ heritage of resiliency, availability, and security for big data and analytics and scale to perform in the most demanding data requirements.
Click here to learn about IBM POWER8 processor and memory performance.
IBM i for Power Systems is an integrated operating environment with a reputation for exceptional security and business resilience.
- Integrated operating system, database and middleware, built for business
- Virtualized to support multiple applications and processes with stability and integrity
- Optimized for exceptional business resilience and non-disruptive growth on IBM Power servers
- Trusted security with auditing and compliance tools
- Designed for open application design choices with exceptional infrastructure support for mobile devices
- Thousands of industry application solutions available from Independent Software Vendors (ISVs)
- Simplified operations and storage management
Learn how you can increase efficiency and reduce operating costs with IBM i Systems Hosting Services.
Is your IBM System i as current as you need it to be?
Your System i is and has been a key component of your infrastructure for many years. In today’s challenging IT environment, keeping your System i current amid dwindling resources and budgets can be vexing. Coupled with the lack of skilled System i resources can leave you with a daunting task.
With over 20 years experience as an IBM Premier Business Partner, starting with the original AS/400, Essextec provides System i services that allow you to deliver measurable results to your business.
Essextec’s range of services include:
- Staff Augmentation
- Health Checks
- PTF Checks
- Programming Services
- Managed Services
- Disaster recovery Managed Services