Government IT and Cybersecurity
Solutions for Government Agencies
Inflexible budgets and bureaucracies need flexible IT solutions. It’s another year of flat budgets, economic uncertainty, and growing IT complexity, but there’s more pressure than ever to modernize your systems to meet growing regulatory and citizen mandates.
Find out more about our solutions and contact us to discuss how we can help your agency succeed.
The decline of tax revenues, reductions in state and federal aid, and increases in retirement costs continue to challenge you to do more with less—no matter what your level of government. You need innovative information technology solutions that help consolidate, standardize, and modernize your systems, giving you the opportunity to improve cyber security, reliability and customer service, manage costs, and even reduce energy consumption. And, of course, while you’re trying to move the needle, you also have to worry about new demands from mobile computing, cloud technologies, and big data.
With a collaborative and strategic approach, as we help you manage costs while updating and improving systems and processes, we can also help you stay ahead with the latest solutions for evolving challenges.
Our cybersecurity experts can help you keep up with the ever-changing regulatory environment as well. We’ll not only ensure you’re compliant, but also have confidence that your data and your reputation are safeguarded. Our focus includes due diligence around:
- Committee of Sponsoring Organizations for the Treadway Commission (COSO)
- Control Objectives for Information and Related Technology (COBIT)
- Federal Information Security Management Act of 2002 (FISMA)
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999 (GLBA)
- Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (HITECH)
- Payment Card Industry—Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS)