Insurance IT and Cybersecurity
Security Services and Solutions for the Insurance Industry
Accelerate your performance and increase profitability. We provide end-to-end technology solutions that help you focus on informed interactions, streamlined operations, and maximized flexibility and resiliency.
Your business runs on information, and the insurance industry is facing an unprecedented level of change. Our cybersecurity management consultants understand that customers want self-service, which means that companies like yours need to find ways to improve profitability while at the same time manage huge volumes of data and balance the demands of regulatory change. Through innovative information technology solutions, we help build the efficiency and agility your business needs to optimize your operations. We can also help you harness and protect your data, making sure that you and your customers have access to pertinent information when and where it’s needed. That’s where our IT specialists and cybersecurity management consultants come in. We’ll not only ensure you’re compliant, but also have confidence that your data and your reputation are safeguarded. Our focus includes due diligence around:
- Committee of Sponsoring Organizations for the Treadway Commission (COSO)
- Control Objectives for Information and Related Technology (COBIT)
- Dodd-Frank Act of 2010
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999 (GLBA)
- Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (HITECH)
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA)
- Payment Card Industry—Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS)
- Sarbanes Oxley Act of 2002 (SOX)
Find out more about our solutions and contact us to discuss how we can help your insurance business succeed.