Utilities IT and Business Risk Solutions
Power Your Company’s Performance with IT Transformation
We provide end-to-end technology solutions that help improve customer operations, optimize systems performance and productivity, and improve cost efficiency.
Business and technology challenges in the utilities industry are off the grid. To stay ahead of the competition, you need make sure your infrastructure is integrated and highly available. You also need to make sure you keep current with corporate governance and regulatory changes.
Through innovative information technology solutions, we help build the efficiency and agility your business needs to optimize your operations. Our experience helping companies harness, protect, and utilize data ensures that you and your customers have access to pertinent information wherever and whenever you need it.
Our Business Risk experts can help you keep up with the ever-changing regulatory environment. We’ll not only ensure you’re compliant, but also have confidence that your data and your reputation are safeguarded. Our focus includes due diligence around:
- Committee of Sponsoring Organizations for the Treadway Commission (COSO)
- Control Objectives for Information and Related Technology (COBIT)
- Dodd-Frank Act of 2010
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC)
- Federal Information Security Management Act of 2002 (FISMA)
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999 (GLBA)
- North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC)
- Payment Card Industry—Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS)
- Sarbanes Oxley Act of 2002 (SOX)
Find out more about our solutions and contact us to discuss how we can help your utility business succeed.